- 250 gram boneless chicken
- ½ tbsp. soya sauce
- ¼ tbsp. vinegar
- Little salt
- ¼ tsp of pepper powder
- 1 to 2 tbsp. corn starch
- Add ½ tbsp. soya sauce , ¼ tbsp. vinegar , little salt and ¼ tsp of pepper powder.
- After 15-20 minutes add 1 tbsp of corn starch to the chicken mixture
- Now deep fry the chicken mixture till it became brownish
- Add ½ tsp of ginger and garlic, green onions , sliced onions and capsicum and toss them for 3 to 4 minutes
- Then add bell peppers and salt as required. saute until the peppers begin to smell
- Now, 3 to 4 tbsp water , schezwan sauce and cook until the sauce begins to thicken
- Then add chicken and toss and fry for 5 minutes
- Now serve it hot with rice .